Kristen Stewart

Birth name is a Kristen Jaymes Stewart
Born in April 9, 1990 (age 21) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Occupation:Actress for a American actress
Early life Stewart was born and raised in Los Angeles,California and her father, John Stewart, is a stage manager and television producer
who has worked for Fox and the mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is a script supervisor originally from Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia.
Career her whole family all worked behind the camera, and Stewart thought she would become a writer/director, but never considered being an actor and "I never wanted to be the center of attention – I wasn't that 'I want to be famous, I want to be an actor' kid.
Personal life Stewart currently lives in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles. She has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying, "I want to go to Sydney University in Australia in My mom's from there." Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature.
She is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga and She has also starred in films including Panic Room (2002), Zathura (2005), In the Land of Women (2007), The Messengers (2007), Adventureland (2009) and The Runaways (2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment